- March 18, 1953 - February 11, 2013
- Valencia, California
of Rolando's Passing
Share This Obituary
Message from the Family
Thank you for your support during this difficult time. Please enhance this tribute to Rolando by adding your memories and photos.
Arrangements made by
Mission Hills Catholic Mortuary
Memories & CandlesPrevious
“Condolences to the Tanglao Family, Ate Beth, Kay Kay, RJ, & Rap Rap. Kuya Rolly will be truly missed, but always in our hearts.
1 of 6 | Posted by: Francis De Jesus
“Our sincere condolences & prayers for my cousin Rolly. May he rest in peace with the Lord.
2 of 6 | Posted by: Edgardo C Tanglao - cousin
“Brother Rolly, We love you very much and life is so short , I miss the time when we are enjoying our togetherness in PI and in Guam. Kuya Rolly ,you...Read More »
3 of 6 | Posted by: Rem Tanglao - Guam - Brother
“Our Sincere Condolences to the Tanglao Family. May you rest in peace, Kong Rolly.
5 of 6 | Posted by: Ramil Tantingco - Singapore
“Condolence to Tanglao Family.
6 of 6 | Posted by: Ric, Joy and Family of San Diego
Rolando Ramos Tanglao
March 18, 1953 – February 11, 2013
of Valencia, California, was called home by our Heavenly Father at the age of 59.
In his new life, Rolando now joins his
Father: Gregorio Tanglao, Sr.
Mother: Lolita Ramos Tanglao
Sister: Berlina Tanglao Valencia
Brother: Mariano Tanglao
Parents-in-law: Eugenio Dizon & Emilia Beltran Dizon
He will be missed and remembered in the hearts of his family:
His loving Wife: Elizabeth Dizon Tanglao
His Children and their Spouse:
1. Karen Tanglao Pabalan & Nino Pabalan
2. Roel Noel Tanglao
3. Ralph David Tanglao
1. Chloe Joelle Pabalan
2. Chelsy Jizelle Pabalan
His Brothers, sister, brother-in-laws & sister-in-laws
1. Cezar Valencia (Allan, Jane, Happy)
2. Gregorio Jr. & Lilia Tanglao (Lanny, Jojo, Pinky)
3. Eduardo & Leth Tanglao (Lerma, Francis, Sheryl, Edward)
4. Remigio & Luningning Tanglao
5. Roberto & Margie Tanglao (Michelle)
6. Antonio & Jasmin Tanglao
7. Emmanuel & Ma. Fe Tanglao (Mikaela Nicole, Michael Gabriel, Marko Daniel))
8. Angelo & Ana Tanglao (Gianne Steffany)
9. Angelito & Angeline Tanglao
10. Violeta & Carlito Pamintuan (Aldrich, Angelica, Adrienne)
And all his nieces, nephews and friends.
Please join us in bidding Rolando a farewell and a peaceful rest.